Happy new year everyone! 🎊
I finally made it into the triple digits! Thank you all for following my blog :D. This has been a really fun experience and I feel so fortunate to have a lot of new friends to discuss my favorite hobbies with!
I also want to thank maengune over at Yousoro! for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award :). I believe pokeninja90 over at Nice Job Breaking It, Hero also nominated me once upon a time ago, and I just never got around to it…but thank you both for being awesome ^_^. I feel so humbled.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award to your post
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass this on to as many people as you like (max 15)
- Include this set of rules
- Inform your nominees
7 Things about Myself
- My current favorite manga is Akatsuki no Yona, but my all time favorite anime series was Slayers.
- My top 5 favorite male video game characters are (not in any particular order): Link (Zelda), Leon (Resident Evil), Ezio (Assassin’s Creed), Joel (The Last of Us), and Sora (Kingdom Hearts).
- My favorite husbando is Chrom (Fire Emblem Awakening) and my favorite waifu is Rise (Persona 4)
- I frequently encounter “last boss anxiety” in video games. It’s a condition where I save before the final boss in a game, usually because it’s late and I don’t have 30 mins to commit to beating the game and watching the ending, but then I never turn the game back on because I don’t want it to end 😢
- Player 2 characters are my favorite because I grew up with an older brother who was Player 1. That means Luigi, Diddy, and the orange character in Contra, among others.
- My favorite seasons are Autumn > Winter > Spring > Summer. Spring and summer are sometimes flipped depending on whether I’m in a heavy pollen state or not due to seasonal allergies.
- Character customization is a guilty pleasure of mine in video games. I can get pretty obsessive over it. For example, I bought luck incenses to give to my Pokemon so that I can get bonus money from every battle for buying clothes :D.
I’ve been browsing around for a lot of cool blogs to follow recently, and here are just a few of them!
- AmbiGaming by Athena
- Conquering the Gaming Backlog by Lightning Ellen
- galoots_loot by galoot247
- Beyond the Loading Screen
- Manga Toritsukareru Koto by Acacia Aurora
- Trash ACC by ochaforest
Again, thank you all for following my blog and/or stopping by! I hope 2017 turns out to be a great year ^_^.